:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Ah, those fertile Spears …

• Comments Off on Ah, those fertile Spears …

Ah, those fertile Spears …

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Ah, those fertile Spears …

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

So, in case you haven’t heard already, Britney’s little sister (the one everyone thought had more sense than Britney) is pregnant at the ripe ol’ age of 16. Hell, I thought it was Federline who was the fertile one … turns out it doesn’t take a whole lot to get those Spears girls knocked up..

El Rustirino
    Participant

The family of sluts.

Octavious
    Participant

I think you got something there.

Bing
    Participant

It wasn’t me. But I’ve sent a sample of DNA just to be sure. Be careful opening your mail Frank.

BSherrod
    Participant

For god’s sake the guy was 19 and she was 16. I’m 19 and I’m smart enough to pull out or shake her when I’m done.

rob
    Participant

“Shake her”? I just got a funny visual from that one.

thx_1227
    Participant

Woman on top, she can’t get pregnant. That’s Newton’s law, or something…

Bing
    Participant

I’m pretty sure she’d have agreed to take it in the butt.

I’m mean she IS a Spears ya’know…

Frank
    Participant
    THE AP wrote:
    NEW YORK — Lynne Spears’ book about parenting has been delayed indefinitely, her publisher said Wednesday.
    Lindsey Nobles, a spokeswoman for Christian book publisher Thomas Nelson Inc., said Wednesday that the memoir by the mother of Britney Spears was put on hold last week. She declined to comment on whether the delay was connected to the revelation that Spears’ 16-year-old daughter, Jamie Lynn, is pregnant.

No … I’m sure Lynne Spears is a great mom with loads to teach mothers about how to raise two daughters. And even better, it’s with a Christian book publisher … to me, that’s hilarious!

Octavious
    Participant

But the thing is that these Spears girls are suppose to be hot/MILF, but looking at Britney, her sister looks like she doesn’t have a chance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.