:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

adriaaaaaaan!!!

• Comments Off on adriaaaaaaan!!!

adriaaaaaaan!!!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder adriaaaaaaan!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

brody?

well, i just lost all interest in the predator reboot.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

With Topher Grace? Who the fuck is really casting this movie? This just proves that not everything with Robert Rodriguez’s name attached to it is gold.

Larkitect
    Participant

powerful and wealthy exec: “good morning everyone. this is my 8 year old grandson, charlie – big fan of the original predator film. i told him we were having our casting meeting today and he wanted to sit in. hey robert, why don’t you have all your people go out and get coffee. maybe bring us back a couple of yoohoo’s. it shouldn’t be too hard for you me and charlie to decide who to put in this movie.”

Bucho
    Participant

How the heck is Cuchillo going to fight if the Uzis are strapped to his back? Shouldn’t he just have them hanging over his shoulder or something? That’s how I sport mine and it works a treat.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Why are we rebooting something that is still viable? The last couple of predator movies sucked but not because the character was bad just the scripts. I can see Topher as similar to Paul Reiser in Aliens so that doesn’t bother me as much as Adrian…

Again, WHY is this movie even being made?

Bucho
    Participant

Brody was great back in the Summer Of Sam days, just somewhere along the line his limits got exposed and now he rarely works for me as a screen presence. The Brothers Bloom still hasn’t been released here out in the wilds but I’m hoping it can convince me he still has something.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Larkitect
    Participant

brothers bloom looks really good. i haven’t had a chance to watch it yet. that’s the kind of movie i think brody belongs in. not as a sci-fi action star.

of course, i don’t really know who i could see in a predator reboot. it’s one of those childhood classics that i don’t want anyone to mess with. it would be like a new ghostbusters with hayden christensen, macaulay culkin, keanu reeves and gary coleman.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.