:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

About the last few shows.

• Comments Off on About the last few shows.

About the last few shows.

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge About the last few shows.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John from Boston
    Participant

I’m listening to show 145 and you guys were talking about how you would do the next few shows before the last one. Well just wanted to throw in my opinion, I’d prefer you guys release them like you have been, rather then like, recording the last few shows in one week and then releasing them weekly.

For one, I think thatif you all do a show one after the other, the content wouldnt be as diveres as if they were recorded a week or more apart. Plus, I’d like to think that what your talking about isnt so dated, even if I’m listening to a show that I know is recorded a few weeks ago, it changes how I listen to it.

What do youall think?

(By the way, IMHO, if I had to pick between an-on-the-road Starbucks-and-Wendy’s show and waiting a week to get a regular studio show, I’d rather wait and have the last shows all be studio shows. Just my opinion, but I’d guess other people would agree)

Also, any idea when the last show will be? I wanna record something and send it in before then..

Bucho
    Participant
    John from Boston wrote:
    I’m listening to show 145 and you guys were talking about how you would do the next few shows before the last one. Well just wanted to throw in my opinion, I’d prefer you guys release them like you have been, rather then like, recording the last few shows in one week and then releasing them weekly.

For one, I think thatif you all do a show one after the other, the content wouldnt be as diveres as if they were recorded a week or more apart. Plus, I’d like to think that what your talking about isnt so dated, even if I’m listening to a show that I know is recorded a few weeks ago, it changes how I listen to it.

What do youall think?

(By the way, IMHO, if I had to pick between an-on-the-road Starbucks-and-Wendy’s show and waiting a week to get a regular studio show, I’d rather wait and have the last shows all be studio shows. Just my opinion, but I’d guess other people would agree)

Also, any idea when the last show will be? I wanna record something and send it in before then.

I agree with all that John, if it’s the same either way for the boys I’d like it better if the finale wasn’t rushed for all the reasons you say and also so people can get stuff together to send in.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

I agree

Version3
    Keymaster

I guess 147 will be a bit of a let down. But we’ll keep this in mind for the last shows.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.