:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

A slightly entertaining Christmas story…

• Comments Off on A slightly entertaining Christmas story…

A slightly entertaining Christmas story…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge A slightly entertaining Christmas story…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

So yeah, I’m working today, and it’s been surprisingly busy. I don’t have the ability to take a lunch, since it’s such a short day, but I knew that if I didn’t eat now, I wouldn’t be able to eat until later tonight. So I decided, with much trepidation, to venture back to Blimpie’s.

Yes, that Blimpie’s.

Now there’s been talk between the guys and I about me going in and messing with them, but frankly, I just didn’t want to give them any of my business. But today, it seemed, was the opportunity I was waiting for.

So I go in, and Mr. John Day is of course absent. I look at the counter, and the cell phone sign is gone. What?!?, I thought, and then I saw a poster with Uncle Sam pointing saying, “I want YOU to turn off your cell phone!” Okay, the prick’s still around. So here we go.

Blimpie dude: So what can I get you for lunch today?

Me: 6 inch Blimpie Best on white.

Blimpie dude: Cool. You guys been busy today?

Me: Yeah, amazingly enough. We’ve been twiddling our thumbs for like two weeks, and today it gets busy. Nice.

Blimpie dude: Yeah, we’ve been really busy, too.

I watch him slicing the meat and think, you know, it’s really a shame, because these sandwiches kinda kick ass.

Blimpie dude: Everything on it?

Me: Yeah. I sure am glad to see you guys open again.

Blimpie dude: What do you mean?

Me: Well, I heard your manager had syphillis or something. So he’s okay now?

Blimpie dude: What?

I laugh.

Me: Yeah, that’s what I heard over at the Sprint store.

Blimpie dude: That’s…chips and a drink?

Me: Nah, that’s it.

So yeah, it really made me wish that I had an iRiver or something. Hope you guys have a nice John-Day-free Christmas!.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Dude, that’s awesome. I gotta do stuff like that. I even have a little Olympus voice recorder.

Bing
    Participant

Robbie, you kick ass dude!

ASS! I SAY!!!!

“um, yes….kick that ass he must”
    -Yoda
    27BBY

Version3
    Keymaster

No, you suck. I’d have brought you lunch to keep you out of that place. At least if you are going to cave say went to another location or you punched that bitch right in his mammaries!

You should tell the customers the guy has syphillis… and that he rubs the bread on himself in his free time. Fuck that place, fuck them in their butt cancer asses I say.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I guess it’s not that bad that he went to Blimpie to me because I wasn’t the one metaphorically fisted in the nostril and/or butthole by John Day the Wonder Monkey.

Octavious
    Participant

Well Rob at least you got to eat.

Bucho
    Participant

For fuck’s sake Michaels, considering that you have the ability to make about 96% of what comes out of your mouth entertaining purely because of the way you choose to phrase words, I’m flabbergasted that you haven’t invested in a mobile audio recorder some time ago. It’s a tragedy of padawan-slaughter proportions that the above conversation wasn’t caught for prosperity in the magic of sound.

Flabbergasted! I say!!!!!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    For fuck’s sake Michaels, considering that you have the ability to make about 96% of what comes out of your mouth entertaining purely because of the way you choose to phrase words, I’m flabbergasted that you haven’t invested in a mobile audio recorder some time ago. It’s a tragedy of padawan-slaughter proportions that the above conversation wasn’t caught for prosperity in the magic of sound.

Bucho, lift your leg a little higher. That should help.

Bucho
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    Bucho wrote:

Bucho, lift your leg a little higher. That should help.

In that case, consider it lifted.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.