:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

A Night Out – Not hard to fight a drunk

• Comments Off on A Night Out – Not hard to fight a drunk

A Night Out – Not hard to fight a drunk

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge A Night Out – Not hard to fight a drunk

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

The other night, after work, I guess its a tradition now, that we co-workers going to the nearby bar to drink and relax. One of the co-workers, Mike, very nice guy, loves life and work. Also, likes to drink. Well last week, he was on the bar dancing and when he “tried” to get down off the bar, lets just say that he didn’t come into work the next day thanks to his ribs. Well once again at this point in time, loaded as usual, having fun, he goes to the bar to get another drink. Some asshole asked him if he was gay and like Mike the honest good guy said yes. The next moment was like a movie in slo-mo then sped up. This motherfucker said “I hate fags” turn around and punched him the face. Before I knew it everything was in a flash. I punched him the chest, my boss, grabbed this motherfucker told him to leave, he refused, the bouncer grabbed him and throw him out, I mean over the head throw out.

Now, usually I don’t get into anybody’s business unless I am related or a good friend. But eventhough I met my co-worker about 4 weeks ago, I felt something had to be done. This was a hate crime. And people like that (Rob will agree this one) need to be shot. No use for them!

Let’s just say this motherfucker is lucky that he didn’t miss with the wrong person. If it was me, beer bottle to the head and when he was down, stomp his face like DeNiro in Goodfellas – expressing my Italian hertiage.

By the way for all the brothers in SOS world, I was not drinking because, 1) I was sick and 2) I was there to drive someone home but didn’t because he got “lucky!” Sometimes its fun not to drink at a bar, its easier to do that at home.

rob
    Participant

So wait — Mike is gay? And he got punched because he was honest?

Seriously — that’s fucked up.

Bing
    Participant

Yeah, well I hate ignorant assholes but I don’t go around punching them.

Hope your chest punch connected hard and clean….

…hope you crack a rib or bruised a lung…

with any luck that guy will be arrested and then get ass-raped in jail.

Version3
    Keymaster
    Bing wrote:
    with any luck that guy will be arrested and then get ass-raped in jail.

and enjoy it.

Octavious
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Hope your chest punch connected hard and clean….

…hope you crack a rib or bruised a lung…

It was square and in the middle. He immediatley stumbled and fell on his ass. Which it was suprising because I never did anything like that.

As for Mike being gay. He told me and it shows that he is not one of those “flaming” ones, he hates those kind of gays. He’s more like a “Carter” (the black guy on Spin City). Just there for a relationship, nothing sexual.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.