:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

A new way to spread the word!

• Comments Off on A new way to spread the word!

A new way to spread the word!

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge A new way to spread the word!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ROSS
    Participant

This new idea for how to spread the word of SOS hit me in the face harder than one of Chuck Norris’s roundhouse kicks! Yeah, the idea is, go onto itunes, and go to podcasts, and on some of the major podcasts eg The Ricky Gervais Show or the Chris Moyles Show, and leave a comment saying something along the lines of, “Well this podcast is alright, but something that is 1000 times better than it is the Switched On Show, whydont you go and check it out, you wont be dissapointed!” Or, you might be better to choose a podcast from slightly further down the top 100, because they probably have got less comments already so therefore our comments would be more easily seen.
    Anyway, so what do you think of my idea, is it, genius?, amazing?, so simple a monkey could have pulled a better idea out of its arse?, waste of time? best idea since sliced cucumber flavour snicker bars?

Oh by the way, I thought Id let you guys know that the SOS advert that I made and sent to all my friends(I sent one to your Gmail account if you want to check it out) is working, I got an email from a couple of friends of mine saying that they started listening to your show. So I thought that was pretty cool 8) 😀.

cinemafreak
    Participant

That’ll get you banned from most places. Its a cheap way to get hits. I wouldn’t follow the link.

ROSS
    Participant

AWW crap, now you put it like that I guess it wasn’t such a good idea afterall, guess it just sounded good in my head. Dont worry I didnt try it, I wanted to see other peoples views first, so thanks cinemafreak 8)

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I wouldn’t say it was better… you might try giving other shows props and list all of the shows that you love… something like “This show so rocks, and that’s saying a lot. It is one of the few that I listen to with ____, _____, or whatever. It might not get you caught.

cinemafreak
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    Yeah, I wouldn’t say it was better… you might try giving other shows props and list all of the shows that you love… something like “This show so rocks, and that’s saying a lot. It is one of the few that I listen to with ____, _____, or whatever. It might not get you caught.

That’s smart. Just say something akin to:
    “Once you’re done with the latest episode of this show, try the SwitchedOn show. It has the same great taste, and 100% more rubber nipples and puppy cock.”

You might want to change the wording, but there you go.

Bucho
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:

That’s exactly the way to go about it. If your message is positive in general it will also reflect better on your suggestion to try Switched On. It’s the same type of subversive positive association they use in advertising all the time.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

If you like Stetson… you love Drippy Garbage.

Yeah, we DO see this in advertising all of the time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.