:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

A little help …

• Comments Off on A little help …

A little help …

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge A little help …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

All right guys, pull your collective geniuses together. My dad’s birthday is right around the corner and for the life of me I can’t think of a really cool thing to get for him. He’s very difficult to buy for, but I always try to come up with something cool that I know he’ll enjoy. One year I got him into the Richard Petty Driving Experience and he got to drive an actual stock car around the track at 150 miles per hour. He’s not really into tech stuff, and I’m looking for something that’s kinda cool/unique/useful, etc.

Your help, as always, is greatly appreciated.

Frank
    Participant

All right guys, pull your collective geniuses together. My dad’s birthday is right around the corner and for the life of me I can’t think of a really cool thing to get for him. He’s very difficult to buy for, but I always try to come up with something cool that I know he’ll enjoy. One year I got him into the Richard Petty Driving Experience and he got to drive an actual stock car around the track at 150 miles per hour. He’s not really into tech stuff, and I’m looking for something that’s kinda cool/unique/useful, etc.

Your help, as always, is greatly appreciated..

Pinetree09
    Participant

RealDoll.

Pinetree09
    Participant

RealDoll.

Octavious
    Participant

Surprise him, NOTHING!

Time to watch The Shield

Octavious
    Participant

Surprise him, NOTHING!

Time to watch The Shield

GeorgiaJames
    Participant

Does he fish or hunt?

You could cough up some serious dough and send him to Africa to go elephant hunting.

Or get him a guide to take him out on the Mississippi to go monster catfish fishing.

But the one thing that I wish that I had gotten for my father was a cruise to Alaska.

If he is into the scenery and the majesty of it, I am sure that he would enjoy it.

But then again, a realdoll isn’t too bad of an idea.

GeorgiaJames
    Participant

Does he fish or hunt?

You could cough up some serious dough and send him to Africa to go elephant hunting.

Or get him a guide to take him out on the Mississippi to go monster catfish fishing.

But the one thing that I wish that I had gotten for my father was a cruise to Alaska.

If he is into the scenery and the majesty of it, I am sure that he would enjoy it.

But then again, a realdoll isn’t too bad of an idea.

Frank
    Participant

He’s not much into fishing or hunting. He is into cars and he just bought a Harley not too long ago. And I think I’ll pass on the Real Doll idea.

Frank
    Participant

He’s not much into fishing or hunting. He is into cars and he just bought a Harley not too long ago. And I think I’ll pass on the Real Doll idea.

Version3
    Keymaster

A really nice set of hand tools may be just the thing. Do you already know what he has? I love my ratcheting wrenches, and there are better ones out there now that i wish I had (thinner for shorter shoulders and reversible so you don’t have to flip the wrench), but at $80 for a few wrenches I’m unlikely to buy them for myself until I pretty much have to.

Version3
    Keymaster

A really nice set of hand tools may be just the thing. Do you already know what he has? I love my ratcheting wrenches, and there are better ones out there now that i wish I had (thinner for shorter shoulders and reversible so you don’t have to flip the wrench), but at $80 for a few wrenches I’m unlikely to buy them for myself until I pretty much have to.

Bing
    Participant

Switched On Show Best of CD

Naked pictures of Octavious and GeorgiaJames

A list of the kids you went to school with that you think your Dad can STILL beat up their Dad.

Visit from Judas (Frank will have to explain)

Naked pics of Monica Belluci (or you could just give those to your buddy Bing)

How about some Harley gear (clothes, leather jacket, something like that?)

I am too upset to breathe….I missed The Shield last night……

Bing
    Participant

Switched On Show Best of CD

Naked pictures of Octavious and GeorgiaJames

A list of the kids you went to school with that you think your Dad can STILL beat up their Dad.

Visit from Judas (Frank will have to explain)

Naked pics of Monica Belluci (or you could just give those to your buddy Bing)

How about some Harley gear (clothes, leather jacket, something like that?)

I am too upset to breathe….I missed The Shield last night……

GeorgiaJames
    Participant

I agree with the Bing on the Switched On SHow Best of CD.

No audio collection is complete without that.

Unfortunately Harley Davidson’s Corporate webiste does not list that you can get gift certificates there, but I bet your local retailer has them.

You might want to look at an XM radio if he is into Audio/Music.
    Or perhaps an Ipod. Apple has some really nice units on their site reconditioned with full warranties.

And I am sure that someone out there sells headphones for the helmets.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.