:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

A Forum Movie Club?

• Comments Off on A Forum Movie Club?

A Forum Movie Club?

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder A Forum Movie Club?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BSherrod
    Participant

I had the idea the other night that we should maybe do some more community stuff (‘cuz dangit I luv yous guys). Then I was thinking movie club and it’s a perfect fit for the forums to have a movie of the week or something like that. Its a chance for people to see movies you wouldn’t normally see and get some feedback and such. Each week a different member could pick the movie and possibly provide a bittorrent link for those who choose to download. Anybody who wants to do it just post on this topic.

Version3
    Keymaster

Good luck getting any of these busy guys (including me) to make time for it on a schedule.

Bucho
    Participant

I’ll give it a crack but like Bryan says it can be tough to find time for it so I’d probably end up being unreliable. Just like in real life.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Bucho I think you’ve got enough crack in your avatar already. 😆

I’m kinda iffy on recommended movies. Whenever my friends (with one exception) say “Oh, you’ll like this movie” I end up watching a piece of shit even stoners would lose interest in.

However I love the idea of a “community” thing, don’t know what would work and what everyone has time for (like show hosts people with kids, a job, and a 6 week commute to work).

Octavious
    Participant

About clubs. One word. Oprah.

Bing
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    About clubs. One word. Oprah.

That was really wierd next to a picture of Mackey

rob
    Participant

I don’t even like joining the grocery store secret clubs.

Nah, seriously. Cool idea, just — we gotta tweak it somehow, to make it viable.

Version3
    Keymaster

And to make it more ‘switched:ON’

Frank
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:

Everyone reviews a movie, but it has to be written so that it can be sung during the show. Also, the words “Funky ho funk fuck” would have to appear at least once in the review.

Yeah, that’s a shitty idea. I’m bored at work, leave me alone! 🙂 lol

Bucho
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Version3 wrote:

Everyone reviews a movie, but it has to be written so that it can be sung during the show. Also, the words “Funky ho funk fuck” would have to appear at least once in the review.

Yeah, that’s a shitty idea. I’m bored at work, leave me alone! 🙂 lol

No dude, you’re onto something here with the funky ho funk fuck. Those are my favourite kind of funk fucks.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.