:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

4GB flash drive, OfficeMax – Less than $30

• Comments Off on 4GB flash drive, OfficeMax – Less than $30

4GB flash drive, OfficeMax – Less than $30

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge 4GB flash drive, OfficeMax – Less than $30

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay, got it on digg. There seems to be some talk as to whether or not this is legit (a 1GB or a 4GB drive) but the Web site does say 4GB. If it is, it’s a hell of a deal. I ordered one, so I guess we’ll see what’s what in 3-5 days.

http://www.officemax.com/max/solutions/main/search/search.jsp?bvc=yes&searchType=product&searchString=21168308&searchBtn.x=0&searchBtn.y=0.

Version3
    Keymaster

WTF? it won’t add to the cart, just loads the store locator… anyone else having this problem? It’s showing for less than $18!!! I fucking want one right this second.

Frank
    Participant

Sorry, dude. At around 10:30 p.m., they took it down because they were out of stock. I was watching the whole thing go down live on digg. People were ordering two, three as many as 10 at a time, so it doesn’t surprise me that they’re out. Luckily for me, I got my confirmation order and my card’s been billed, so I should have mine within 3-5 business days 🙂 It’ll go well with my 2GB stick.

Octavious
    Participant

Right now the 2GB is $49.99.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.