:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

3yrs Today

• Comments Off on 3yrs Today

3yrs Today

Latest Replies Forums Announcements 3yrs Today

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Pa-ul
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    I guess it’s nice that we appeal to everyone.

Including the Cyberdyne Systems model 101 (revision Bing).
    (he’s back)

Kidding.
    πŸ˜€

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Aura of hate
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Ah, lord Satan you’re here…if you would please see to the radicals looking for the virgins, that would really help things along….or is that why you are 3 years late???

Lord Satan??? Dude you got the wrong guy! Heh…not Satan just a servant…heh I love the normal budging I get for that heh. Radicals? You mean the islamic folk? Oh Hell Satan would never claim them…they are disgusting, only jesus and the paw paw loving allah or how ever you spell it would take them. But who does not like a good virgin? Of proper age mind you. Nope I am late because I am a busy twit that hates forums for the most part….

Rob:

Well you take it well….heh you remind me allot of Anton LaVey (mind you I hate his seduo Satanism….must not rant…don’t hate you though you admit to being atheist) Yeah I am sure you appeal to us odd folk.. we do enjoy a twisted laugh and I know allot of like Jerrie’s and your type of music…so yep I will make sure to send a few this way even if you guys never make another show.

(heh what a first post response)
    Aura 😈

Armez
    Participant
    Aura of hate wrote:
    Bing wrote:
    Ah, lord Satan you’re here…if you would please see to the radicals looking for the virgins, that would really help things along….or is that why you are 3 years late???

Lord Satan??? Dude you got the wrong guy! Heh…not Satan just a servant…heh I love the normal budging I get for that heh. Radicals? You mean the islamic folk? Oh Hell Satan would never claim them…they are disgusting, only jesus and the paw paw loving allah or how ever you spell it would take them. But who does not like a good virgin? Of proper age mind you. Nope I am late because I am a busy twit that hates forums for the most part….

Rob:

Well you take it well….heh you remind me allot of Anton LaVey (mind you I hate his seduo Satanism….must not rant…don’t hate you though you admit to being atheist) Yeah I am sure you appeal to us odd folk.. we do enjoy a twisted laugh and I know allot of like Jerrie’s and your type of music…so yep I will make sure to send a few this way even if you guys never make another show.

Aura 😈

Radical are radicals…learn to dictionary…I had to, so do you! XD 0_o

Also, LeVey was an ….perhaps I best not go there, anyway…

WELCOME TO THE HILARITY BOAT

NBLIANGW!

Frank
    Participant

Rob? Bucho? Bing? Hold me, I’m scared …

rob
    Participant

I don’t know if I should take it as a compliment or not — “Hey, you remind me of the guy who created the Church of Satan!” It’s not everyday I hear something like that, unless you’re one of my ex-girlfriends. And yeah, I’m agnostic, not atheist. BIG difference.

And I respect you guys that want to worship angels or devils or little Chinese guys or whatever, just don’t expect me to wear goat leggings when I come to the forum, k, guys?

In other words, let’s try to leave the religiosity talk off of the switched:on forum, okay? This is supposed to be about nice wholesome things, like circus bear penises and smelly grandfathers who like to hug you too much.

Aura of hate
    Participant
    Armez wrote:
    Aura of hate wrote:
    Bing wrote:

Rob:

Aura 😈

Radical are radicals…learn to dictionary…I had to, so do you! XD 0_o

Also, LeVey was an ….perhaps I best not go there, anyway…

WELCOME TO THE HILARITY BOAT

NBLIANGW!

When Bing said virgins I though Muslim is all….I have no problem with the region I have friends over there…not Islamic but eh…but true I know a few radicals…they tend to be fun.

LeVay was a idiot..that plagiarized most of his work. I know people that like him and I am ok with it I just do not like the fact that he made role playing atheism into Satanism. I like who he stole stuff from, Nietzsche and Rand.

And thanks…

(Your gibberish does intrigue me…the dialect of the SOS GODS!)

Aura of hate
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    I don’t know if I should take it as a compliment or not — “Hey, you remind me of the guy who created the Church of Satan!” It’s not everyday I hear something like that, unless you’re one of my ex-girlfriends. And yeah, I’m agnostic, not atheist. BIG difference.

And I respect you guys that want to worship angels or devils or little Chinese guys or whatever, just don’t expect me to wear goat leggings when I come to the forum, k, guys?

In other words, let’s try to leave the religiosity talk off of the switched:on forum, okay? This is supposed to be about nice wholesome things, like circus bear penises and smelly grandfathers who like to hug you too much.

Eh it was more of the out ward spoken bit dude….and sorry for the mix up! Total misunderstanding!

Hell I could care less I never even mentioned it…just…said congrats….

I agree! Hell if you want me to nex my avatar I will! Just say!

Version3
    Keymaster

You’ll be fine with the avatar, no big deal. Just say it’s the anti-Texas star. πŸ˜›

Rob I opened my mouth and began to laugh at the little chinese men comment.

rob
    Participant

But, you didn’t actually get there? Like, you began to laugh but then thought better of it?

Aura of hate
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    You’ll be fine with the avatar, no big deal. Just say it’s the anti-Texas star. πŸ˜›

Thanks and will do and again congrats on three years guys.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    rob wrote:

Agreed.

Frank
    Participant

God damn it. Alright, fine. πŸ™‚

NBLIANGW

Bing
    Participant

Trying to take our faith like you took our chocolate innocence huh Rob?

Well I won’t let you do it!!! NO!!! I will not let the religion of the bouncy jubblies bubbies of funbagos boobies die!

You can kill us but you can never take OUR BOOBIES!!!!!!!

I went to the blockbuster to rent some movies and this mid twenties chick was in there with her Mother. Those puppies were swinging loose and proud, pert and free…the way God intended.

the daughter was cute too

digitaltopia
    Participant

You want to the Blockbuster Bing? The Blockbuster? What was it like?

Bing
    Participant

Blockbuster Bing

I like the sound of that

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.