:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

300 is friggen amazing!

• Comments Off on 300 is friggen amazing!

300 is friggen amazing!

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder 300 is friggen amazing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    stealth1290
    Participant

So, last night I went to the press screening of 300 and I have to say cinematicly, graphically, and all around this movie is the shit. The story starts quick, which means from the first 5min. to the last 5 it’s all action. I can’t say much more without ruining the movie *everybody dies* but I am open to questions.

stealth1290
    Participant

So, last night I went to the press screening of 300 and I have to say cinematicly, graphically, and all around this movie is the shit. The story starts quick, which means from the first 5min. to the last 5 it’s all action. I can’t say much more without ruining the movie *everybody dies* but I am open to questions.

Armez
    Participant

cool, I really wanted to see it over spring break

Armez
    Participant

cool, I really wanted to see it over spring break

Frank
    Participant

I’ve been wanting to see this for a long time now. Guess I’ll go see it on Monday (my day off).

Frank
    Participant

I’ve been wanting to see this for a long time now. Guess I’ll go see it on Monday (my day off).

stealth1290
    Participant

I’m sure it’s going to be packed on Friday, we (the press) were getting heckled when we went into the theater because the idiots who run the theater put signs pointing to the screening… just attracting people who are obviously looking forward to the movie.

stealth1290
    Participant

I’m sure it’s going to be packed on Friday, we (the press) were getting heckled when we went into the theater because the idiots who run the theater put signs pointing to the screening… just attracting people who are obviously looking forward to the movie.

Version3
    Keymaster

When did you begin being a member of the press?

Version3
    Keymaster

When did you begin being a member of the press?

Frank
    Participant

Hell, I am the press and I can’t get early screenings for shit!

Frank
    Participant

Hell, I am the press and I can’t get early screenings for shit!

Bucho
    Participant

If I remember right he writes for the Dvd Talk site so film stuff is in his brief to the max. There’s some sweet mp3 interviews on that site for us movie dorks too.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

If I remember right he writes for the Dvd Talk site so film stuff is in his brief to the max. There’s some sweet mp3 interviews on that site for us movie dorks too.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Ivan
    Participant

FRIDAY NIGHT, I SHALL DINE… IN HELL!!!!!!!

Can’t wait, looks boner-inducingly good.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.