:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

12 Year-Old Arrested

• Comments Off on 12 Year-Old Arrested

12 Year-Old Arrested

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge 12 Year-Old Arrested

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Octavious
    Participant

12 Year-Old Arrested

Let’s do South Carolina math.
    12 years old – The Kid
    27 years old – The Mom
    63 years old – The Great-Grandmother

That means the the mother had her son at 13! Great-Grandma-ma is 63! So does that mean the Grandmother is 50? If so what time did the Grandma had the Mother? 40? right?

I need to sit down, my brain is hurting, its 1 am. need to go to bed!

Bing, WTF is going on in your home state?!

Bing
    Participant

AAYY! You leave my Mom and GrannyGums outta this!!!!

Seriously, I just live here. Its a great place to live when you have no faith in humanity and laugh at other’s shortcomings and intellectual inferiority.

Bryan would love it.

The real estate market would love Bryan

I love Paw Paw

Version3
    Keymaster

They need to really start beating that kid’s ass or something. Or find a strong male role model to teach him about how to grow up. Why can’t people parent anymore?

Octavious
    Participant

Like I said before Bing I have family down there. Moved from NY to the Carolinas and being that my sister is a teacher, you can’t not believe how …. lack for a better term … stupid the kids are.

I agree with Bryan, where in the hell is the father?

Bing
    Participant

Stupidity is Universal.

People in the south are just not taught to hide it.

Armez
    Participant

That story is so retarded!!

Seriously!!!

We need to start making a test before people can fuck…

That way there’ll be less stupid people breeding…

It’s alot nicer that my original belief of mass castration…

rob
    Participant

Or go with my idea. A standardized test, formed by philosophers, scientists, and other peeps. If you don’t pass it, they kill you.

And don’t give me that whole, “Hey, that guy could have done something!” Hmm…one less fry cook in the world wouldn’t be so bad, would it?

I’d also be surprised about how many rich kids would fail that test, too…yee haw, kill the stupids!

I really am an elitist prick, aren’t I?

Version3
    Keymaster

A few less fry cooks in the world, and we’d be lost every damn day at 12pm.

Frank
    Participant

Gentlemen (and Bing),

Since the newspaper I currently work for broke this story, allow me to post our story on it:

http://www.heraldonline.com/109/story/9901.html

As you might have figured out, we have been swamped with calls from N.Y. Post, etc. about the story. But I do agree, whatever happened to beating your kids? I never would have done these things (especially not punching a cop) when I was 12 because I new I’d get my ass beat.

Ivan
    Participant

Not to be Kramer, but why do I picture this kid as black?

Frank
    Participant
    Ivan wrote:
    Not to be Kramer, but why do I picture this kid as black?

A lot of people have asked me that and to be honest, I don’t really know. It’s not really something I want to go up to our new reporter and ask.

“Hey, Monica, yeah, so are they black?” But yeah, a lot of folks have asked about that. Regardless, I know she had the kid when she was 15, but you’ve got to put the fear into them earlier. Nothing wrong with a little healthy fear of your parents when you’re growing up.

Armez
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Or go with my idea. A standardized test, formed by philosophers, scientists, and other peeps. If you don’t pass it, they kill you.

And don’t give me that whole, “Hey, that guy could have done something!” Hmm…one less fry cook in the world wouldn’t be so bad, would it?

I’d also be surprised about how many rich kids would fail that test, too…yee haw, kill the stupids!

I really am an elitist prick, aren’t I?

No, Rob, actually society could use more people like you!!!

Octavious
    Participant
    Quote:
    She had the child when she was 15, the woman said, and has been a single mother struggling to earn a business degree.
    rob wrote:

Perfectly said!

Scatt
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    They need to really start beating that kid’s ass or something. Or find a strong male role model to teach him about how to grow up. Why can’t people parent anymore?

All the adults became too scared at one point to punish their children. Probably after the whiney babies took away their mighty-hand of spankitude… Wait, that just didn’t come out sounding right.

Ivan
    Participant

When I was a kid, if I fucked up, I got hit. Next time I was about to do something stupid, I thought, “getting spanked hurts like a bitch, maybe I shouldn’t do this.” That is why we need to hit kids. Puts the fear of God into them and forces them to respect their parents. For a while, I was planning on writing a book called “Slugs Not Drugs” in which I lay out my plan to ween kids from ritalin and adderrol by smacking the fuck outta them when they misbehave or are hyperactive.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.