:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

117a

• Comments Off on 117a

117a

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

During the minute 26 you can hear that apparently Godzilla came in to eat on his break.

I had more to comment on, but damn it if every time I listen to the show I go, “Ooh, I wanna say something about that!!………..and that!…………………….That too!……………………….. aw fuck, I’m not going to remember all this. Fuck it”.

Bing
    Participant

Scatt did you realize your post on 10-31-06 was post number 666?

sah-weet I say!!!

Scatt
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Scatt did you realize your post on 10-31-06 was post number 666?

sah-weet I say!!!

For it is fate. For I am the dark-lord. For awesome.

Octavious
    Participant

You know Jerry had a great idea on show 117b, something you guys haven’t done quite sometime. A movie commentary on Episode 3.

Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t know if we are ever going to do that one. Our fear, is that it will be silent while we enjoy that movie.

Bucho
    Participant

I’d go through the shark tunnel. You give that fucker one good smack on the nose and you can fuck up his shit real good. Crocs and gators will do you less damage but they won’t even blink if you fight back, just get a hold of you and roll you over and over and over and over and over and over and …

… and I loved all that Matrix stuff, everyone was bringing gold to the party. The old change-or-exagerate-a-movie-character’s-character game is still awesome to the max.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Scatt
    Participant

If the Star Wars stuff is as funny to a Star Wars fan as the Matrix stuff is funny to me, then holy shit am I missing out. I love the Matrix stuff.

“What is poop?”

Version3
    Keymaster

“You think that is poop you are smelling now?”

“Do you think all of that red meat and indian food you ate, makes a difference in this place?”

Bing
    Participant

$4!!!!????

Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    “You think that is poop you are smelling now?”

Ha!

salad
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    …Crocs…

those things… oh my god don’t get me started… here it’s an epidemic… EVERYWHERE you look… Crocs, crocs crocs…. hideous… and I hate that people use the excuse “they’re comfy” to wear them… no degree of comfrot is worth wearing Satan’s official footwear…. and if ANY OF YOU wear Crocs… you should spontaneously combust… nnnow! *boom your dead*

Version3
    Keymaster

The artwork for this show has been added to the gallery.

Version3
    Keymaster

Okay, so I’d really like to see some general feedback on this show (and it’s second part). Did listeners like the all portable show, did the ‘what a regular lunch with us is like’ thing work well, was it less interesting than a ‘regular’ show? How was the sound quality? -it’s a new recorder.

What did ya think?

salad
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    Okay, so I’d really like to see some general feedback on this show (and it’s second part). Did listeners like the all portable show, did the ‘what a regular lunch with us is like’ thing work well, was it less interesting than a ‘regular’ show? How was the sound quality? -it’s a new recorder.

What did ya think?

Yes… I like the general Idea of you guys doing portable shows… it’s more open to hillarious pssibilities… the sound quality is “not bad…” but when you guys are in a place friggin packed with people it’s kinda bothersome trying to hear what you guys are saying over all the ruckus that’s going on…

Octavious
    Participant

Bryan, the show was good in all. The new recorder is great. Just that and one you guys said this, it was a little bit noisy there. But the drive talk and all that and a bag of chips was good. Great audio when getting the drinks, could feel Rob’s disappointment of no Dr. Pepper. OMG!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.