:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

··················································

• Comments Off on ··················································

··················································

Latest Replies Forums The Lo Dimension ··················································

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LarkitectLarkitect
    Participant

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

LarkitectLarkitect
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0eC3uns3pA&t=00m40s

Quote:
    it might’ve appeared that way but from my closeup inspection there’s no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the pentagon.

Bing
    Participant

I saw Bigfoot in that video

LarkitectLarkitect
    Participant

@Bing 45148 wrote:

I saw Bigfoot in that video

1LGgZ.gif

Bing
    Participant

Hey people see all kinds of weird shit in those clips, some people see fucking satan….yep, satan in the smoke….sometimes you see what you want to or really DON’T want to.

I once drove a 79 chevette into a brick wall at no more than 20mph (not on purpose…queers) and the brick wall looked like someone rammed it at twice that speed with a much more substantial car.

Maybe cool air was rushing in and that’s why that woman could breathe, things like that are not unlikely, my point is simply conspiracy fans look to the lack of evidence to support their ideas, everyone else has to look at the facts, and if you heat the support struts enough on a building designed like the twin towers they will collapse like a controlled demolition looks. The main structural supports for the building were the exterior features…perhaps they simply weren’t built the way they should have been.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the point you bring up..hey i love skepticism….if not for that we might think the world is flat or Rob IS gay.

NBLIANGW

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.