:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Re: Taking all bets … Rob will be where at 12:01 a.m. Saturday

• Comments Off on Re: Taking all bets … Rob will be where at 12:01 a.m. Saturday

Re: Taking all bets … Rob will be where at 12:01 a.m. Saturday

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Taking all bets … Rob will be where at 12:01 a.m. Saturday Re: Taking all bets … Rob will be where at 12:01 a.m. Saturday

rob
Participant

I was really surprised — I went to the Wal-Mart close to me — even though I fuckin’ hate Wal-Mart, I decided that it probably wouldn’t be that busy, since it’s kind of a po-dunk kinda hick town. Boy was I wrong — they had a huge stack of them, and it looked like (at about 12:05) that they had gone through half of them. Sure there’s more, but it was still amazing. Just gobs of people. There was a dork in front of me with two books and a copy of the Jim Dale audiobooks — I thought about asking him if he planned on reading the book twice or something, but the guy looked so homely and, well, fuckin’ dorky, that I didn’t speak a word.

By 12:22, I was on the road, back to the house. It’s now 3:00 am and I’m dog-fuckin’ tired. I’ve read 136 pages in about two hours, and what a beginning!

The movie for this one is gonna be amazing. It’s really going to be something.