The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Re: Show 110

• Comments Off on Re: Show 110

Re: Show 110

Scatt
Participant
Darth Octavious wrote:
Scatt wrote:
It amazes me how many people say they listen at night or in bed. I wonder if that limiting of physical senses lets your imagination put you more ‘there’.

Yeah man it does. Especially when the work is done, the wife stops nagging and you have yourself to … yourself…quiet. That’s until you are in this theater-of-the-mind and Rob laughter gets you in the mood. I sometimes listen to the show I am on the computer but can’t really focus to the show. But when its quiet at night time, it great listening experience.

Scatt you say “imagination” puts you more there. Yup. Take show 96; when they went to see X-Men and eat at Steak-n-Shake. With the great audio pick up at the movie theatre and them talking, you can visualize that Bryan was sitting on the left, Jerry in the middle and Rob on the right. Then the parking lot and believing that you were right there when they were ordering, eating, talking about the Best Of, and leaving. Or when they are doing the “chamber” effects. Nice! Or them just sitting around at the studio.

Sounds interesting. I ought to try it. I always always listen at work where I’m surrounded by light and noise and, well, work. I can give all my attention to the show since that’s why I listen; to take me out of work, but I’m still physically aware that I’m at work/suck.