:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Re: Rob’s Fucking Mini-Show, 8/25/08…

• Comments Off on Re: Rob’s Fucking Mini-Show, 8/25/08…

Re: Rob’s Fucking Mini-Show, 8/25/08…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob’s Fucking Mini-Show, 8/25/08… Re: Rob’s Fucking Mini-Show, 8/25/08…

Bucho
Participant

When I started listening to the first file and Rob’s all like, “Did I already talk about this on the forums? Or didn’t I? Or did I? Or didn’t I?” I was like, don’t worry about it Robby, just tell it again because it’s always funnier to hear you tell it than to read it anyway.

Then later in the recording Rob’s like, “Oh well I guess even if I did tell this on the boards it’s ok to tell again in the car because it’s all in the telling,” and I was like, fuckin A brother that’s like some time-travel telepathy shit right there.

Then later in the second recording Rob’s all like, “Man, sorry, I am one negative Nelly today,” and I’m like, yeah but Robby, you are hilarious at being pissed off, it’s entertaining as fuck, don’t apologise one bit.

Then later Rob’s like, “Oh I guess the ranting makes for good entertainment at least,” and I’m like, woah, that’s twice with the time-shift telepathy, what is going on dude, that is out of it!

So yeah. I liked the recordings a great deal.

But one other thing Rob, that lady who you were warned about, the one who you made In-N-Out friends with … what if she really is a hard ass but she just made friends with you so you let your guard down. Be careful dude, she could be just in data gathering mode and ready to strike at any moment. Like the great man Mahatma Ghandi once famously said to Neil Armstrong, “Don’t trust anyone”.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.