:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

• Comments Off on Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii… Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

salad
Participant

Well… quite honestly… maybe the 360 is the best NOW…. but I think we may need a little more time to crown a winner in the console war… because… it began a week ago… Halo just wins in my book to be honest… but I need that MGS and Gran Turismo fix… gaming does that to you… and although exclusive titles are an endangered species… there will still be quite a few out there… sony and microsoft have enough dough to persuade anybody to make an exclusive… and their 1st party titles are OBVIOUSLY staying exclusive… I think it’s gonna come down to the developers who decide to rebel against the exclusives, and the hardware they feel most comfortable with… I don’t know if you guys remember but when the PS2 came out people going off about how it was difficult to program for it and shit… and well… look how it turned out… So it’s all going to come down to the GOOD games… for me Nintendo has the 2nd spot secured… who knows maybe even the 1st… but like the gamecube… I don’t think there’s going to be enough 3rd party support… I think all of us hardcores (rational hardcore gamers not fanboys) are going with the 360+Wii and maybe a PS3 when it gets ‘budget’ priced… the only people that are going to pick up the PS3 first will be the sony fanboys and the ‘specs nerds’ who have been convinced by Sony that they have the better hardware…