:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

• Comments Off on Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii… Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

Scatt
Participant

I still feel like I made the right choice a year ago with the 360. Especially since the reviews are flooding in about the PS3 and even the Wii is getting some clunky reviews for controller issues (Like having a mirror in the room fucks with the calibration, also something else I heard about an online auto update that bricked the system).

A friend of mine told me he played the PS3 at one of those kiosk demo booths and he said he spent more time watching the loading screen than actually playing. Even then, people are saying there isn’t any noticeable visual difference. One shit-factor is that people are saying how wonderfully quieter the PS3 runs in comparison to the 360, but that’s because the Blu-Ray runs at 2x while the 360 runs at something like 12x. Enjoy the pretty loading screens. Most of the launch titles are games that I was already playing. Like Fight Night Round 3? Are you serious? I bought that game a year ago. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion? Same thing. Oh, and what’s this I hear about Blu-Ray discs having the data burned to the surface? Cough hard enough on it and it won’t read anymore, am I wrong?

I also heard the PS3 smells like rape and whiskey when it’s on for more than 4 hours. Okay, so I made that part up. Seriously though, there’s nothing that I’ve seen that makes me say, “Ooh shit! Gotta get that system, too!”. Especially since Grand Theft Auto 4 isn’t going to be a Playstation exclusive this time.