:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

• Comments Off on Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii… Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

Scatt
Participant

Have you thrown Halo 2 in the system to see if it’s working? If it isn’t, then you actually have to plug it in for the backwards compatibility update. The problem with those is, they update about 15 or 20 of them at a time a couple times a year, but I’m not sure if it’s ‘one and done’, or if you update them one at a time as you put them in the console… Not sure, but check HERE for the current list of compatible games. Halo and Halo 2 are definitely on there. They haven’t updated them since August, the bastards. They always insist that they have an elite group of emulation ninjas on the case twenty-four/seven with the supreme goal of complete backwards compatibility for all original titles. Oh, if Halo 2 IS working… I typed a lot, that’s all.

Make sure to let your wife know that to balance your hard work, you need some hard play, too (not that kind). You need the Yin as well as the Yang. If it turns out that she isn’t as into it as it seems, then say, “Fine, this is for me, now you go find your own yang”.