:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

• Comments Off on Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii… Re: 360 vs. PS3 vs. Wii…

rob
Participant

I heartily agree with you, sir…

Especially after my hands-on time with the Wii (2-3 hours of gameplay), the 360 has now become the console to get in my opinion. It’s been said already, and probably better, but I will attempt anyway — the Wii is geared toward non-console playing people, like my wife. I don’t consider myself a hardcore gamer, but I will admit that I will waste hours upon hours on a game if it’s good enough. My wife really enjoyed playing, and I did as well, but the fact is, most of the time spent playing games is me, and I want a little more bang for my buck, especially in the graphics department, not to mention that the control, while VERY cool, will probably get old, especially when it comes to a first person shooter, which is typically my game type of choice.

It don’t matter, though. I’m trying to get a house and I think it would be irresponsible for me to spend $500 on a 360 and games. But it doesn’t stop me from hoping that my wife gives in…