:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

• Comments Off on Reply To: How long?

Reply To: How long?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge How long? Reply To: How long?

Jor-El
Jor-El
Participant

I’m now up to 1609 Hot Wheels and other 1:64 scale diecast. That’s what I’ve been up to.

Let’s see…I was having chest pains a few months ago. Got checked out and they couldn’t find anything and it was blamed on caffein. I had recently started drinking coffee every morning. The chest pains came back about 10 days ago and I got checked out again. Again, they found nothing. Going for stress test Monday at a cardiologist just to be absolutely sure. This most recent visit was blamed on GERD. Though, I don’t think it is, they still put me on meds for it. I took them for about 4 days but they made my stomach feel weird so I stopped. I feel better without them.

Then, this passed Monday, I went to take the trash out at night and our cat ran out of the garage across the street where there is construction going on. I chased after him in flip flops and I stumbled over a huge rock and fracture one of my toes and lost a nail. Rough few weeks.

My family is traveling back to Vietnam to visit my wife’s family in November. We haven’t been back in over 5 years.

We’ve been in the new house for a year now and some things are starting to settle down a bit.

I don’t have much motivation to do anything that requires more than 15 minutes recently. I’m still trying to figure that out. It sucks too because I’ve always been a goal oriented type.

I got into Hot Wheels because its cheap, easy (not time consuming), fun and something my son and I can do together.

Music making? I’m just now starting to get back into it. I’ve been writing off and on but haven’t really recorded anything outside of improvs. I’ll save that for a separate thread.

Bryan, because I’m basically lazy, I wonder if it would be worth doing something that is mega easy for all of us periodically? I know the situation is very different now but I would be interested in interacting somehow even if its 30 minutes once per month or something.

Ok, I rule and its time to change my avatar dammit! I’ll let you know how the test goes Monday.

I just thought of something…maybe if I subscribe to these threads, I’ll see them and comment regularly since I gave up on social media.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

I like titties.